Friday 28 February 2014

Scrap Our Stash SWAK Challenge Entry

Hi Everyone,

the brief for the SWAK challenge was to:
S - sewing
W - washi tape
A - an arrow
K - kraft

And here is my entry:


Here is some close up:  


To create this page I started by applying glimmer mist to the background card stock. I then cut my papers and backed them all in black cardstock. I then cut my photo down slightly and matted it on a piece of black cardstock that was 5x7. I then punched a scrap with a boarder punch. I then laid everything where I it and glued them down. I then added my title,  and the washi tape. Finally I decided where I wanted my stitching, made the holes and completed the stitching.

Unfortunately I missed the deadline by six hours, helps if you get the day it's due right, lol.

See you all again soon.

Love
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment