Sunday 23 February 2014

Life.Papaer.Scrapbook Feburary Sketch Challenge Entry

Hi Everyone,

Here is the Life.Paper.Scrapbook sketch:



And here is my entry: 










 









To create this page I gesso-ed the base cardstock and them added watercolor over the top in Christmas-y colors. While that was drying I cut apart some cardboard box, and then cut it to the shapes I needed. I decided to take a fairly literal approach to this one, and with that in mind cut all the banners and the large backing piece. I then ripped off most of the front part of each of the shapes to reveal the core. I then painted with red, white and copper acrylic paint. I added the jute twine along my chosen line and then stuck everything down. The title was next and then the date stamp and location.


See you all again soon.

Love
Michelle

2 comments:

  1. SUCH A LOVELY PAGE!!!!THANKS SO MUCH FOR PLAYING ALONG WITH US AT LIFE.PAPER.SCRAPBOOK!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome page! Thank you so much for playing along at LPS!

    ReplyDelete