Sunday 23 February 2014

Creative Scrappers Sketch #262 Challenge Entry

Hi Everyone,

Here is sketch #262 from Creative Scrappers:
























And here is my entry: 



To create this page I first gesso-ed the base cardstock, and then I stuck left-over edges of book pages from another project and masking tape and then covered it all with a layer of gel medium. While that was drying naturally, so I didn't get any bubbles from using the heat gun, I chose my papers based on my photos. I cut out all the 'arrow' shapes by creating a template and then roughly cutting all layers at once. This made them all a little different and I like that. Now that the background(and it seemed to take forever)was dry I added a thin coat of gesso over the top of everything with an old iTunes card. That only took a few seconds to dry and then I added the grey mists over the top. I dried this with my heat gun, being careful that I did get bubbles in the gel medium. I then laid everything down where I wanted them and then glued them in place. I then added my title and journalling.

See you all again soon.

Love
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment