Wednesday 1 January 2014

One Little Word 2014

Hi Everyone,

This year I have decided to use Ali Edward's OLW (One Little Word) as my inspiration for 2014, to keep me motivated, focused &  just moving throughout the year.
My word is FINISHED. I want to finish ever piece scrapbooking or card making I start, I want to finish as much of my unfinished work from last year and beyond, I want to finish (or re-start & work strongly towards completing) my weight loss journey that I began in 2012, & I want to work towards being FINISHED with stresses, sadness and feelings of unworthiness, the idea the I need to fit the mold others have created for me of the last 12 months and the last 5 years. 

Here's to 2014 being a fantastic, exciting & wonderful year!

Love
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment