Saturday 19 January 2013

Creativity Day Five

Today's creativeness once again inspired by Creative JumpStart 2013, today's Guest was Sharon Laakkonen and her video was on creating with manila tags. There was not a lot in her video that was new to me, but it was still interesting to watch her process of creating. At the end of her video she showed a cool product with class beads in it and she used it to create a really cool texture and effect on her tag.

Now I'm having some time at home and so I had to improvise with this. I experimented with what I had available to me and although what I ended up with is quite chunky compared with what she used I am quite happy with the result. I used the smaller dead beads I had here and gel medium. I am still waiting for them to dry properly so I can play with them, so maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment